Lower Intermediate – Autumn Term
Monday 13th Jan – 30th March 2020 (12 weeks)
- Where: Upstairs Hall, St Barnabas Church Hall, Shacklewell Row, Dalston, London E8 2EA.
- When: Mondays, 20:15pm – 21:15pm (12 weeks)
- Cost: Term fee = £90
- Teachers: Aila Floyd and Stephen Eggeman
- Contact: call Aila on 07816064204 or email: email@example.com
- Booking: CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Taster class: is possible on the 1st two classes of term if you are considering joining this level .
This class is for students who have been dancing for approximately one year and are comfortable dancing basic 6 and 8 count figures as well as combining the two. Students from Uptown swing should have completed the beginners course and two terms of improvers in order to join this class. If you have learned elsewhere, please get in touch to discuss if this is the right class for you. We will be refining and consolidating our basics as well as introducing more challenging combinations and increasing the tempo of our dancing. At this level we will begin to focus on adding style and developing musicality to our dancing.
This course runs in termly blocks similar to school terms, and are pre-paid at the start of term. The fee for the term is: £90 Bookings are now open. Followers be advised that places fill up fast and occasionally we need to set up a waiting list to balance the lead follow ratio.
Get in touch with Aila: 07816064204 firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.