Beginners – Autumn Term
Monday 9th Sept – 2nd Dec 2019 (13 weeks)
- Where: Upstairs Hall, St Barnabas Church Hall, Shacklewell Row, Dalston, London E8 2EA.
- When: Mondays, 7:15pm – 8:15pm (13 weeks)
- Cost: Term fee = £90 / Taster class fee = £8
- Teachers: Aila Floyd and Stephen Eggeman
- Contact: call Aila on 07816064204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Make Monday nights the best night of the week by learning to swing dance. It’s also a sociable, fun and great way to keep fit. Join us for the spring term from Mon 9th Sepetember 2019. Come along to the taster classes on 9th & 16th September to try it out before signing up to the full course. This progressive course will get all the essentials under your belt and your feet on the social dance floor fast. We ask students to sign up at the very beginning, but it is still possible to join if you have missed a couple of weeks. Drop-in attendance is not possible.
- No partner needed, just come along on your own.
- Try before you commit to the full course.
- Get results fast with friendly supportive tuition.
These classes run in termly blocks similar to school terms, and are pre-paid at the start of term. Taster class costs £8 per class, just turn up and pay on the night. This amount would then be refunded if you decide to sign up for the 13 week course. Term fee : £90 Bookings are now open.
Check the booking link for more details of the course. If you are unsure of your level, contact the lovely Aila using the details above.