Beginners – Spring Term
Monday 13th Jan – 6th April 2020 (13 weeks)
- Where: Upstairs Hall, St Barnabas Church Hall, Shacklewell Row, Dalston, London E8 2EA.
- When: Mondays, 7:15pm – 8:15pm (13 weeks)
- Cost: Term fee = £90
- Teachers: Aila Floyd and Stephen Eggeman
- Contact: call Aila on 07816064204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Free taster class on Monday 6th Jan 2020, 19:15-20:15.
Make Monday nights the best night of the week by learning to swing dance. It’s also a sociable, fun and great way to keep fit. Join us for the spring term from Mon 13th Jan 2020. Come along to the free taster class on Mon 6th Sept, to try it out before signing up to the full course. This progressive course will get all the essentials under your belt and your feet on the social dance floor fast. We ask students to sign up at the very beginning, but it is still possible to join if you have missed a couple of weeks. Drop-in attendance is not possible.
- No partner needed, just come along on your own.
- Try before you commit to the full course.
- Get results fast with friendly supportive tuition.
These classes run in termly blocks similar to school terms, and are pre-paid at the start of term. No need to book for the taster class, just turn up on the 6th Jan. If you have already decided to sign up for the 13 week course the fee for the term is: £90 Bookings are now open. Followers be advised that places fill up fast and occasionally we need to set up a waiting list to balance the lead follow ratio.
Check the booking link for more details of the course. If you are unsure of your level, contact the lovely Aila using the details above.