High Level Training – Spring 2
Monday 24th Feb – 30th March 2020 (6 weeks)
- Where: Downstairs Hall, St Barnabas Church Hall, Shacklewell Row, Dalston, London E8 2EA.
- When: Mondays, 7:30 – 9:30pm (6 weeks)
- Cost: £90
- Teachers: Ed Watson & Frances King
- Contact: call Ed on 07876024356 or email: Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: email Ed to reserve your spot.
What is this?
We run a series of short training blocks (5 or 6 weeks) which aim to develop your dancing to an advanced level. Each session will start with some Solo Jazz work which normally takes around 30 minutes. We then move into an hour of teacher-led structured training, followed by at least half an hour of practising, drilling and social dancing to embed that learning into your dancing.
During this course we’ll be playing with flow and connection in turns and rotation. Redirecting momentum through spins and turns. Swingout side returns, Swingout catches, wrap and release, super-rotated swing outs etc. Fancy freakin’ fun!
How To Book
To avoid additional fees for you, we will continue with our DIY booking system. Just email email@example.com to express your interest in joining the course. You will then receive payment instructions and once you have then paid your place will be guaranteed.
If you are unsure whether these levels are right for you, just contact the lovely Ed on 07876 024356 / firstname.lastname@example.org